Thursday, January 11, 2007

The New Year

I just went through my blog and realised I was hopeless... since we have had Joy... I have managed to post just about once a month...and so my New Years resolution for this year is that I shall try and change that.....as in I will try and become more regular and not disappear totally...

This was our first Christmas with Joy... actually its been our first everything with Joy..so we are celebrating everything and enjoying ourselves thoroughly...
I have already posted pictures of Joy during Diwali ...so here is one on Christmas..

We spent Christmas with The Husbands family ... as in all his cousins and aunts and my -inlaws came down to visit us... and spend time with the new est member of the family.... it was great fun and we had heaps of presents under the tree...
one of The husbands aunts down from the UK... came with a gigantic suitcase filled with stuff for Joy... it looked like she had bought MOTHERCARE out...so now am busy doing up Joy's room to fit everthing in.... will post pictures soon.

I started this post by the ways on the 12th of jan.... and today is the 15th of feb.... just to let everyone know .. how hopeless i really am...
so am going to just post this and write a fresh new post asap... as in just now..

2 comments:

the mad momma said...

oh my darling... i love little santa's helper.. this child is simply edible.

Thinking Cramps said...

oh trishna he is too cute...i love the santa hat and the elfish/impish grin :) cuddle him for me pls!