Friday, July 27, 2007

Update

I have been warned by members of my family that if I don't update my Joy Updates regularly.....they will kill me.....so... this post is for THEM!!!


Joy is a big boy now.... he will be a year in a lil over a months time,....(which reminds me I need to organise his birthday party)

Joy has become very "dushtu...."...there is no other word for it....He is just very very "dushtu"...

He is standing up holding on to every and anything......even his Baba's hair ( on the leg)..which is very very painful for his Baba...and the other day I saw his Mamu wince..when he was given the same treatment....

His sweet Mamu however....said....well he is growing up..so what if it is by holding on to my body hair..... let him..lol.... his Baba however....was not so kind....

The husband's latest name for Joy is Partner....yes he is a big Govinda and Salmaan Khan fan...lol.....

Very often I find lil Joy sitting at his fathers feet and getting a "Listen Partner " talk..with his Baba telling him a few facts of life..... and my darling Joys answer is always the same...."pppffffttttssss" with drool all over his face..at the end of the lecture...very cute..am going to capture it on video as soon as I can....


Joy also now refuses to be carried... he has to be let down on the floor and then he just rushes all over the place crawling like a maniac....yanking things off their shelves... his favourite spot is his Ganga Mashis puja area..... the poor gods are always in the danger of being toppled over....


He is babbling all day... most of the sounds are Baabaa....and naanaa...but still no Ma..or Maamaa....am still waiting...


Some pics :

Joy after toppling over Ma's bangles

Joy sitting in his stroller on a visit to San Marzano for lunch

No comments: