Thursday, June 07, 2007

I think he has grown taller




Joy has been standing up for ages... he just holds on to something and stands up...



This has raised a lot of people's eyebrows and I have got loads of advice on how it isn't right for a lil baby to stand all the time... his legs will not be strong enough to support him... he will be bow legged.. he will get square feet.. ( whatever that means)....lots of "Oh! My Gods...."...."Aie....Ki..s"....."Aie...Ma..s".... but... well he stood then and still does it now.. My trying to make him sit... just doesn't work....



He not only stands ... but also does .. a ... "Dancy dancy"..which is him standing up and jumping up and down... or swaying by himself...



What to do?.. he is like that only... lol...


Joy standing on the floor mattress holding on to his cot rail


Joy has been standing up in his cot and demanding to be picked up .. or tries to grab at his cot mobile...he has been trying to look over the top of the side of the cot....


Yesterday.. I suddenly saw him stand up and I found that not only was he standing easily.... but also that the top of the bed rail was half way down his chest.....

Joy standing up in his cot


Now I am petrified..... he is a smart kid.. it wont take him long before he will figure out a way to climb on to the bit which folds down and jump over.....


Good Lord!!!!!!!! What am I to do.....????

No comments: